Ten reasons to get tested for STDs and STIs.
1. You'll know your status.
2. Your partner (or future partner) can know your status, if you share it with this person.
3. Relieve stress from worrying about if you do or don't have a specific STI.
4. HIV testing is free.
5. Next Thursday, during SHAGfest, there will be FREE Chlamydia testing. (11:30am-1:30pm, Glass Pav).
6. All STIs are treatable.
7. Most are curable.
8. Having an STI and not doing anything about it actually increases your risk of getting HIV.
9. 1 in 2 sexually active people will get an STD by age 25...
10. Knowledge is power. Get tested. Know your status.
And don't forget about SHAG week next week! Get details: SHAG Week on Facebook