The holiday season is in progress, which can mean our healthy routines we worked so hard for during the fall may be taking a hit this winter. What healthy habits can you bring into your daily routine as we end 2011 and begin a new year? Looking for ideas?
- Train for a 5k (bring a friend for extra ways to commit and someone to chat with).
- Join the Meatless Mondays campaign.
- Get into a sleep routine; try going to sleep and waking up at the same times each day.
- Check out a fun new fitness class in your area. You could see if they offer a free trial, or use a Groupon or Living Social type deal.
- Eat seasonally fresh fruits and veggies. It's tasty and less costly for your wallet.
How will YOU finish 2011 on a healthy note?